Sunday 5 February 2012

Spitalfields- Judys affordable vintage fair !

Thank you to everyone that made our day at spitalfields such a successful one ! It really was a brilliant day. Darlings vintage can't wait to be back to see all you lovely vintage hunters ! Here's a photo of my beautiful mum snuggled up in front of the stall!

Sadly our journey back up to the north was not quite as successful an after 7 long hours and 120 miles ( yes that's right, we only live in Nottingham!) we finally made it home. I just want to say a big thank you to the 3 boys that pushed our big Volvo estate a whole mile uphill in Nottingham city centre. We owe you big time and it's people like you that restore my faith in the general population of the human race :) I hope karma is kind to you or I meet you again to thank you properly. It was however the first time I have ever declared my love to a stranger !!!! Here's a quick photo of the M1 yup not a little road the big ol' M1!

Either way, here's to a great day ! See you next time...... But maybe only in the middle of summer !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment