Sunday 5 May 2013

Festival Of Vintage York

Last weekend I popped along to the Festival Of Vintage in York hosted by the ever lovely (and crazy organised) Keely at Discover Vintage. I do always try to attend her events as they are fabulous with lots of entertainment and great quality vintage!

It was lovely to get out and about and finally meet some of our regular customers in the flesh! On the Sunday I also got to take along the wannabe photographer boy with me. I loved it, it was a great excuse to play pin up for the day! Enjoy!

Dress and Bolero: Mary Nash deadstock
Shoes: KG
Scarf: Stolen from the shop!




The ever fabulous @bookishbecca in her DV dress
@bookishbecca (again in DV)
New friend Debbie
myself in BooBooKittyCouture trousers
and a Sainsburys top!

























We'll be announcing dates for Summer events later this month so keep an eye on our Facebook page HERE

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous blog - you look stunning - love the dress and bolero combo! You can't beat some BooBooKittyCouture I love her stuff :)

    Katy
    xox
    http://vintagewife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete