Monday 2 September 2013

My Best Friends Wedding

Last weekend I was lucky enough to be invited to the wedding of two of my closest friends. I am a little ashamed to say that this was my first ever wedding. I've never even been to a reception, let alone be a bridesmaid. I was a really deprived child! I was advised to pack a hanky and oh boy did I need it. I sobbed like a little girl the whole way through. Due to this I am never going to another wedding, they really are far to emotional for me.

The wedding was black and gold themed as they met on the UK cheer squad Unity All Stars.

Either way it was a great excuse for me to roll out a vintage dress. Due to sickness the planned dress didn't fit so I ended up raiding the shop for this beauty by Blanes.

With the girls from my cheer squad.






Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Williams !

No comments:

Post a Comment