Thursday 2 January 2014

Hello 2014!

Firstly Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday time and your high waisted trousers aren't too uncomfortable! While we are still in the festive spirit, I thought I'd share with you a little outfit I wore to a Christmas Dinner Party at my Mums house! This year I'm trying to take my entire life in a slightly more chic direction business included. Don't worry there will still be PLENTY of vintage involved but I think there will be a bigger mix and some slightly more eclectic choices!




Jumpsuit: French Connection A/W13 
T-Shirt: TU @ Sainsburys 
Shoes: Office
Necklace: Marks & Spencer
Bangle and Ring: Thrifted

These shoes were a £25 quid purchase in the office sale and dear golly how I adore them. They are my current favourite by miles! Also I cannot believe I didn't own a jumpsuit before now. They are so comfy, like a chic onesie. However if you call it a onesie i will kill you. On that note I shall leave you with my best favourite  most interesting (?) picture taken. This was my poor attempt at a Miley Cyrus face. 



HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment