Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wednesday Wishlist: 18th July


We are now the best part of the way through July (which means it's nearly my birthday!) and the weather is still a giant pile of pants. Big 'Ol greying granny pants. So what I am craving this week is some sun, not so I can get a tan or even vitamin D, but so I can justify spending a stupid amount of money on beautiful cotton 50's dresses.

The following two dresses are part of the collection I currently have in the shop at the moment. You can find them online at www.darlingsvintage.co.uk and prices start from £35.

Find the dress  HERE


Find this dress HERE

There is however someone at the moment who gives me serious dress envy. Miss Liz Tregenza. You NEED her blog in your life, you can find it HERE. The best thing is that she's currently selling off some of her collection on eBay to fund her masters at the Royal College of Art. She is going to be a modern day Coco Chanel, so if one if these dresses wasn't a good investment anyway, the fact that it belonged to her certainly makes it so! Here's a link to her eBay (However I cannot be held responsible for the ridiculous amount of money you WILL spend.) Below you can find some photos of those fabulous frocks!

Listed HERE



Listed HERE



So enjoy all and make sure you send me some pictures of you wearing your cottons. Oh and it's my birthday on Monday so if anyone fancies gifting me one of these beauts I'm an 8 :p

Keep smiling :)

Ellie



No comments:

Post a Comment